Established in 1951 as a Drum Reconditioning Company on what is now part of the Heathrow Airport complex. The Company name was changed to Drum Closures Ltd in 1967 when closing ring manufacture became the major part of the business. When the land at Heathrow was required for the airport extension we relocated to Millom on the edge of the English Lake district in 1969, where we have remained and strengthened our business.